The revised rules for booking ticket through IRCTC are as follows:
1. Individuals are allowed only two tickets per user-ID in a day from 8 am to 10 am.
2. Individuals are allowed only two tickets per user-ID in a day for Tatkal booking from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
3. A maximum of 6 tickets can be booked online in a month by an individual.
4. Quick Book Option is disabled from 08 am to 12 noon
5. All types of ticketing agents (YTSK, RTSA, IRCTC agents etc.) have been debarred from booking tickets during the first thirty minutes of opening of booking i.e. from 08 am to 08:30 am for general bookings, and from 10 am to 10:30 am and 11:00 am to 11:30 am for Tatkal booking in AC and non-AC classes respectively.
6. There is only one booking in one user login session except for return/onward journey between 08 am to 12 noon.
Provide Indian Railways e-Tickets to your customers Real-time access, Hassle free Bookings & Cancellations Become an IRCTC authorized E-Ticketing agent